Update + Build 0.3
It's nearing the end of 2017! Take a look at what's new in Waker 0.3 as we usher the new year.
WARNING: Your previous progress will be deleted when you run this new version.
- enemies are now slightly tinted with the level color, so it's no longer glaring white
- large particles are shown upon succesfully targeting enemies
- the double frame around enemies, used to indicate targeting progress, is reduced to a single frame
- main menu and transitions have been reworked
- added blue hues
- sidebar now shows your progress in the level
- new font
- reduced number of waves in levels
- new waves only start when there is no enemies left
- all bosses now have some kind of movement
- enemies have some new arsenals to obilerate you with
- new gameplay mode - infinite arena
- three lives and shorter levels
- see how many levels can you complete before you run out of lives
- added in-depth tutorial that you go through when starting a new game
- added some story elements that you can explore when starting a new game
- temporarily removed ending and SFX
Whew, that's quite a lot! I hope you'll enjoy the game, you're welcome to share feedback and suggestions ~
Procedural and sleek bullet hell.
- Update 0.5 - "Rank"25 days ago
- Update 0.4.1Oct 18, 2018
- Hotfix (7/10/18)Oct 07, 2018
- Update 0.4Sep 27, 2018
- Update + Build 0.2.1Sep 11, 2017
- Update + Build 0.2Aug 09, 2017
- Update + Build 0.1Jul 24, 2017
- Hotfix (16/6/2017)Jun 16, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.