Update + Build 0.3
It's nearing the end of 2017! Take a look at what's new in Waker 0.3 as we usher the new year.
WARNING: Your previous progress will be deleted when you run this new version.
- enemies are now slightly tinted with the level color, so it's no longer glaring white
- large particles are shown upon succesfully targeting enemies
- the double frame around enemies, used to indicate targeting progress, is reduced to a single frame
- main menu and transitions have been reworked
- added blue hues
- sidebar now shows your progress in the level
- new font
- reduced number of waves in levels
- new waves only start when there is no enemies left
- all bosses now have some kind of movement
- enemies have some new arsenals to obilerate you with
- new gameplay mode - infinite arena
- three lives and shorter levels
- see how many levels can you complete before you run out of lives
- added in-depth tutorial that you go through when starting a new game
- added some story elements that you can explore when starting a new game
- temporarily removed ending and SFX
Whew, that's quite a lot! I hope you'll enjoy the game, you're welcome to share feedback and suggestions ~
A procedural bullet hell "shooter" - crush rogue programs in your way.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.